Microsoft has announced the availability of OneNote Mobile 1.2 for iPhone – and it’s free to download for a limited time. This latest version of OneNote Mobile introduces the new search, sharing, and customization capabilities that users have been asking for. Microsoft has also made the OneNote iPhone app available in five additional markets worldwide today: Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
Here are some of the new features and improvements in OneNote Mobile 1.2 for iPhone:
- Search — retrieve important information quickly within text in your notebooks, sections, and pages.
- Pin recent notes — keep your favorite notes at the top of the Recently Viewed list.
- Sync shared notebooks — sync notebooks that others have shared with you on Windows Live SkyDrive.
- Choose which notebooks sync to your phone — save bandwidth by excluding less important notebooks.
- Set the image size for photos — choose between faster syncing or higher quality images.
Those of you who are using a previous version of OneNote Mobile on your iPhone willl notice a new color scheme in this version, giving the app a lighter look than before. Microsoft has also updated the OneNote Mobile 1.2 Help page with the newest information about the app. To visit this Help page directly from inside of the OneNote Mobile app on your iPhone, tap Settings, tap Help and Support, and then tap the first link that appears on the screen.