Vancouver – IUGO is happy to report the launch of Implode! on the App Store. Implode! is yet another premium casual game that has launched along with recent releases Zombie Attack! Second Wave and Cliffed, bringing IUGO’s current total of published iPhone games to 12.
“It’s amazing to think we’ve only been developing for the iPhone/iPod platforms for a little over a year,” exclaims Sarah Thomson, Director of Business Development for IUGO. “We’re very proud of the quality products we have released and so pleased to see how our users have been rating and enjoying our games. I think we have achieved the respect from users and industry critics alike as well as established ourselves as one of the top developers on the platform.”
This game is a blast! You are tasked to carefully plant limited dynamite bundles in order to demo obsolete structures. Sounds easy enough, right? WRONG! Implode! is a classic “easy to learn, hard to master” casual game that will pull you in and won’t let go. Features include:
• 60 dynamite levels
• Reactive UI, touch and drag control options
• Fun chalkboard theme and clean graphics
• Two different types of bombs (traditional bombs and blast bombs)
• Varying structure shapes for ongoing challenge
• Submit score online (online score is the sum of all levels’ high scores)
• Grading system for high scores adding replayability to each level
• 3 Difficulties; Casual, Veteran, and Expert
• In-level help system: Learn as you play!
• IUGO VIP: Sandbox cheat gives you more bombs and you never fail! (high scores disabled with this feature)
• Watch buildings tumble with real physics!
Implode! is available for $1.99 on the App Store.