Canadian fitness company GoodLife Fitness has announced the launch of the free GoodLife Fitness App. The App, which is available for download on the App Store, allows users to add fitness class schedules to their personal schedules on their iPhone or iPod touch, share free passes with their friends, and receive notifications about important club announcements, among other convenient features. The purpose of the App is to integrate fitness into the busy lives of all Canadians.
“The GoodLife Fitness App brings our extensive in-club health and fitness programs into the day-to-day lives of all Canadians,” explains John Muszak GoodLife VP of Marketing & Public Relations. “The App makes it simple for fitness enthusiasts to find their closest GoodLife club, learn about the latest fitness information posted on our blog, and track workouts and daily activity.”
The GoodLife Fitness App, now available on the App Store, will allow members to get the most out of their GoodLife Fitness membership. GoodLife Fitness also plans to make an Android compatible app that will be available early in 2014.
Features of the free GoodLife Fitness App
- Users can find the closest club using the phone’s GPS
- Find location information, hours of operation, and review the full list of available club amenities
- See Group Exercise class schedules
- Create a profile and choose a home club
- Add more clubs and fitness classes to a list of favourites for quick access
- Add Group Exercise classes to your calendar and schedule reminders
- Keep track of activities and schedule workouts
Health & Fitness Content
- Check out helpful videos and health and fitness content pulled right from the GoodLife Blog
- Get access to a free 3 Visit Pass to any of our 300+ locations
“At launch, the GoodLife Fitness App includes a number of features that are highly-compatible with other aspects of your iPhone to make it very user-friendly,” says Justin Cipparone, GoodLife’s Digital Marketing Manager. “With an Android version launching in 2014 and a number of key additions, we’re very excited to continue growing the capabilities of our app to include many more features.”
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This App is optimized for iPhone 5