Polar has announced the launch of MediaVoice, their native advertising platform. Consumers are hungry for high-quality content, advertisers are looking to engage in meaningful ways with their target audiences, and publishers are in search of new revenue channels. Native advertising is rapidly emerging as a new marketing medium for advertisers to effectively reach and engage consumers. Inspired by their 6-years of experience working with over 400 publishers, Polar has been working hard to develop a platform that addresses some of the challenges seen with how native ads are being done today.
“Digital monetization is our industry’s top challenge, with mobile now representing over 40% of digital traffic — however less than 5% of digital revenue,” said Polar’s Chief Executive Officer, Kunal Gupta. “Consumers are not engaging with display and mobile advertising today, and as a result marketers are not allocating budgets towards mobile. We think the banner is dead and are working to ensure that native advertising becomes a critical part of any company’s marketing mix with our MediaVoice platform.”
MediaVoice enables publishers to easily present, create, serve, and report native advertising experiences across their desktop, tablet, and smartphone websites. Publishers can now build a scalable native advertising business that leverages existing infrastructure, tools, workflows, and processes.
The MediaVoice platform provides:
- A variety of native ad experiences, including sponsored story, sponsored video, sponsored photo gallery, and sponsored outbound content
- Seamless integration with existing ad infrastructure, including DoubleClick
- An easy-to-integrate plugin script that takes minutes to setup, which automatically matches the look and feel of the site while providing full control and flexibility to manage the design
- A self-serve web-based tool used to create and manage native advertising content
- A reporting dashboard with real-time analytics on native ads performance (beyond just click-thru rates)
Early adopters to MediaVoice include The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, Financial Post, St. Joseph Media, Fight Network, Blue Ant Media and others. To request a demo of MediaVoice, contact Polar.
Today, Polar Mobile also becomes Polar to better align with the MediaVoice platform, which enables the delivery of native ads across all screens, including desktop, tablets, and smartphones. Polar can now be found online and on Twitter at @aboutPolar.