Kashoo, the makers of simple cloud accounting software for small business, recently surpassed two major milestones: 100,000 registered users and 50,000 downloads of its industry-leading iPad app. Kashoo recently released a new version of its iPad app that includes a number of great new features including attachments, easy printing via AirPrint, faster data entry, a variety of beautiful, client-ready invoice templates and more. The company also released a significant update to its web app in late April.
“Apple sold 19.5 million iPads last quarter, according to an April 23rd iMore report, which reaffirms our belief that it’s fast becoming a primary device for people—particularly for the increasingly mobile small business owners of the world,” said Kashoo CEO Jim Secord. “Real business apps like Kashoo and not simple add-ons of a web app are only going to make iPad adoption amongst small business owners that much more rapid. And we’re excited to be a leader on that frontier.”
– Easily create customized invoices and send on-the-spot
– View customer balances, payment history and past due amounts
– Track expenses and monitor cash flow, account balances and more
– Capture receipts with the iPad’s camera and attach them to expenses directly within the app
– Track and report on sales tax from any country
– Import accounts and opening balances from Quickbooks
– Work anywhere you have connectivity for real-time cloud sync
– Work offline and your data will sync next time you’re connected
With Flexible Plans, there’s a right level of Kashoo for you:
1. Trial: Create a business and test Kashoo for 30 days. Includes free support and on-boarding webinars.
2. Free: Get access to all of Kashoo via the iPad app and the web and get up to 20 transactions per month for free. Includes free support and on-boarding webinars.
3. Annual: Subscribe to Kashoo for the year for just $49.99 and get complete, unlimited access to Kashoo via the iPad app and the web app—fully synced on the cloud, for anytime, anywhere access to your data in real time. No transaction limit. Total access.