Montreal software developer Realtech VR has just released a brand new app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. Brotherhood of Violence 1.0 is not just a video game, but a whole new gaming experience. The app features exceptional 3D graphics, thanks to a very high end 3D engine. The game also benefits from artificial intelligence (AI), so it is always evolving, learning the users moves, and becoming even more challenging. With stunning cinematic effects, advanced lighting, and detail that is unparalleled, users will feel like they are actually in the game.
Brotherhood of Violence 1.0 Features Include:
- High end 3D engine
- Multitouch, third-party controller (iCade) support
- Explore 30 unique environments
- More than 400 different stylized opponents to defeat
- Choose from 12 unique fighters or create your own with a deep character editor (features: face, complexion, weight, clothes, accessories and more)
- Evolving fighters AI will keep you entertained
- Play daily challenges: Hitman, Battle Royale and Survival
- Backup your progress on the Cloud
- Brag about your skills on Facebook with new iOS 6 integration
- Game Center integration with ranking, leaderboard and achievements
- In-App purchases available for game credits, unlocking more companions, more attacks styles, new abilities, clothes and more
- High quality character animations with 12 different fighting styles: Boxing, Muay-thai, Feral, Kung-fu and Karate
- Stunning graphics, full 3D characters, advanced lighting and an unprecedented level of detail
- Intuitive controls with jump, roll, attack, quick time events, super moves and more
Brotherhood of Violence 1.0 uses an interesting story line, incredible 3D effects, and a great soundtrack to keep users engaged. Playing the role of a former member of this ruthless band of assassins, users must fight their way through as many as 400 AI enabled opponent and more than 30 environments to rescue a family member that was kidnapped by the Big Boss.
The intuitive UI lets players jump, roll, punch and kick their way through their opponents, and even pick up weapons along the way. If the game is too challenging, users also have the opportunity to unlock a companion to help them in their quest. In-App purchases allow avid fighters to acquire game credits, unlock additional companions, more attack styles, new abilities, clothes and other items! Players can also track their ranking on the leaderboard.
Brotherhood of Violence 1.0 is available from iTunes for $2.99 USD and is rated 9+ for Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence. The game is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases on iTunes:
- Ad-Free version $0.99
- Medium pack of credits $1.99
- Huge pack of credits $3.99
- Small pack of credits $0.99