Jelly dragons, commando dragons, fruit dragons, awkward dragons – these aren’t your typical dragons – but you can get them in Eastside Games‘ newly released iOS game Dragon Up. In this whimsically drawn game, players have been tasked with rebuilding a Legendary Dragon Roost and unlocking the secrets of the Forbidden Door of Mystery. Hatch and raise beautiful, hand-animated dragons and send them on trips to juggle gnomes, collect treasure and barf gold in this free to play title, available now from the iTunes App Store.
- Play with dozens of unique dragons like the jelly, 8-bit, and pug dragons
- Collect gold and food from villagers to grow your Dragon Roost
- Over 200 magical treasures to collect and craft
- Equip dragons with their favorite treasures for bigger and better rewards
- Discover what lies behind the Forbidden Door of Mystery! Sinister Evil? Untold Riches? Each Dragon hatched brings you closer to finding out
Dragon Up features playful animation drawn by veteran animators whose previous work has included My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Atomic Betty. The curious nature of each dragon is reflected in the game’s bountiful animations as dragons take off in a puff of rainbows, sneeze out a fireball, or barf out a stream of gold coins!
Dragon Up is rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
This game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad devices running iOS 4.3 or later, and is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases:
- 8-Bit Promotion$1.99
- 20 Gems$0.99
- 125 Gems$4.99
- Buy 750 Gems$24.99