Popular free, local classifieds site Kijiji has officially unveiled its Android application to help Canadians find or post classifieds listings on the go. With the new Kijiji application, users can now search local classified ads, reply to listings, and post ads with just a few simple taps. The design of the Kijiji Android app makes it easy to buy or sell anything, find a job, adopt a pet, rent an apartment, find a local service, and do so much more on the go.
“Kijiji users are already viewing approximately 200 listings per second and replying to nearly 100 million ads each year,” said Vikram Kewalramani, senior product manager, Kijiji Canada. “Mobile apps like the one developed for Android devices make it easier for users – whether they’re buying or selling – to post or find a local ad and connect with each other in their own community.”
The app has already been installed by nearly 24,000 Canadians.
The new app gives consumers on the go access from a mobile device, making it easy to:
- Post an ad in just a few taps while adding pictures right from your Android device
- Find local ads based on your preferences in all your favorite categories
- View full ad descriptions with photos
- Reply to ads from within the app
- Track ads on your personal watch list
- Share ads with your friends and social networks.
The app includes support for both English and French speaking users.