Canadian-based enterprise software development firm Devolutions has launched a major update to its flagship product Remote Desktop Manager, allowing users to safely, efficiently and simply manage remote connections and virtual machines – whether they’re across the street, or on the other side of the world.
This latest version (7.0) offers a wide range of new features, including:
- New wizards to import credentials from a wide range of Password Management tools, such as SplashID, LastPass, KeePass, OnePassword, Passpack, DataVault, PasswordDepot, Password Agent, LogMeIn, RoboForm, and Dameware
- New and improved password generator, KeePass multi database support, password quality evaluator, SSH key generator, Yubico support, and other enhanced security features
- New role management with Remote Desktop Manager Server
- New Hyper-V dashboard for easy at-a-glance viewing
- New Intel AMT vPro support
- PowerShell session type option, including remote support
- New PowerShell Cmdlet support
- New UI improvements, including improved text entry, more filter options, additional shortcuts, French translation, custom group icon, sort priority option, and more.
- New built-in SSH tunnel/Telnet/SSH Shell/FTP/SFTP/UltraVNC embedded
- New integrated PDF, Visio and Office document support
- New native embedded UltraVNC
- New ability to export data entries to Csv, Xml and encrypted html
“Version 7.0 elevates Remote Desktop Manager to its highest level ever,” commented Devolutions’ CEO and founder David Hervieux. “By adding more team-oriented features and functionality, our users across the world can now enjoy an enhanced level password management, credentials management and remote computer management. As always, listening to our users and inviting them to tell us how they want us to evolve Remote Desktop Manager is crucially important to us. We’re proud of the quality of this major update, and look forward to helping more users around the world solve their remote desktop problems elegantly and efficiently.”
A 30 day trial of Remote Desktop Manager (7.0) is available online. Users who wish to continue using the software after the trial period can choose to download the free Standard edition, or upgrade to the fee-based Enterprise edition.