Sprightly Software has released an update to Trip Journal for Business for mobile iOS. The iPad and iPhone app, available on iTunes for $14.99 USD, tracks business vehicle use and makes it easy to record almost every aspect of business vehicle use. The app keeps track of all the details of vehicle use for accounting, client billing, incoming tax purposes, and more. Trip Journal for Business is also available for Mac in the Mac Store for $29.99 USD.Perfect for both small and medium sized businesses, Trip Journal for Business makes it easy to record vital business information. Never again will business professionals have to fumble with a paper journal, or miss an entry because it wasn’t convenient. Users can fill in most of the information before leaving on their trip, then fill in the final odometer reading at their destination.
Version 1.3 features:
- Added iCloud support
- User interface refinements
- Minor bug fixes
Trip Journal for Business includes support for multiple vehicles, adjustable reimbursement tracking, customizable defaults to auto-fill commonly inputed data, built-in address book and GPS integration, easy data exportation using email, support for AirPrint-enabled printing, iCloud syncing between Mac and iOS devices, and it works in both miles and kilometres.
When users need it, their data is ready. Email a Microsoft Excel, or Numbers compatible spreadsheet containing all the trip information, or just the fields they choose. This makes it easy for users to send their bookkeeper or accountant the information they need for accounting or income tax purposes.
• Support for multiple vehicles, with the ability to add, delete, disable, and enable vehicles
• Record, edit, and delete trip log entries
• Easily select destination information from your address book or GPS coordinates
• Excellent for recording vehicle use for accounting or income tax purposes
• Easily export spreadsheet data
• Fully adjustable reimbursement tracking
• Customizable defaults for most log entry fields
• Keeps track of logs for different fiscal years and keeps archives for past years
• Works in both miles and kilometres
• Print a table containing customizable trip information (Requires iOS 4.2 or higher, and an AirPrint-compatible printer)
• iCloud syncing between Mac and iOS devices