Hothead Games has announced a batch of updates to the popular 99 cent iOS zombie-defense game Bunny the Zombie Slayer. Released today, this update offers expanded game play and in-game improvements for additional hours of zombie killing fun.
- Three different modes to play
- Classic: how many waves of zombies can you defeat with your hardboiled hand-grenades?
- 28 Waves Later: Put your skills to the test with even more hordes of zombies and no special eggs to bail you out.
- Time Attack: Kill as many zombies as possible in 2 minutes—aim for the head for bonus time and high scores.
- Game Center support with leaderboards for each mode
- Native Retina Display support
- Automatic detection for device orientation
“Bunny the Zombie Slayer was a top 50 overall app in the first week it launched, and even with that success we still want to keep improving the game and make it even more fun for the players,” said Hothead Games producer Joel DeYoung. “We’ve listened to all the feedback that the game has received and are offering this update thanks to the comments and reviews from our customers.”
Bunny The Zombie Slayer is Rated 9+ for Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence and is compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later.