First, the good news! The evil Dr. Odious has created you and given you the gift of life.
Now, the bad news! He’s decided you are not worth his time! Now you must escape his procedurally generated lair, fighting monsters and collecting loot as you go.
- 20 levels procedurally generated by pure evil, ensuring unique experiences with every playthrough
- 26 types of enemies, also generated by pure evil
- Over 15 weapons with which to destroy those enemies (phew!)
- Weapon affix system to keep you hunting for the best loot. Seek out the “Kickass Shotgun of Haste”, avoid the “Cheap Pistol of the Chicken”
- Stat-based leveling system, to help you escape the lair the way you want to
Lair of the EvilDoer is scheduled for release in Spring 2011 on the Xbox Live Indie Games marketplace.