Vancouver – A couple of months ago we told you about a new game called Raycatcher, a title which syncs its gameplay with your MP3s. Developed by Thinking Studios, Raycatcher allows the player to create custom playlists of his or her favorite music and play for as long or as short as you’d like. The goal of the game is to spin a colorful cluster of shapes to catch multi-colored rays. This causes the cluster to grow, evolve, and unlock 30 new evolutionary stages. Raycatcher is now available for purchase on Steam, Direct2Drive and Impulse.
Raycatcher Download Features
- Load in your own music: Raycatcher will accept .mp3 and .wav formats
- Beat detection technology: Changes gameplay to match your music in pleasant and creative ways.
- Make playlists of any length: Raycatcher is flexible and allows you to play for how ever long you want, and still feel like you’ve made progress.
- Original music by artist Noobie Noobinson: Music by a new up and coming band, some of which was created specifically for Raycatcher.
- 30 evolutionary stages: Complete with funny and enlightening descriptions. Raycatcher illustrates a cute and informative view of the kosmos.
- Range of difficulty: Easy to pick up, with 3 difficulty levels that range from easy-yet-challenging to insanely difficult.
Raycatcher Download Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista (With Latest Service Pack)
- 2.0 GHz Processor
- 1 GB Available System Memory
- Mid range nVidia or ATI 3D Video Card
- 140 MB Available Hard Drive Space