Second Update Released for 4X Space Strategy Game A Murder of Crows
Toronto – Leading video game publisher Lighthouse Interactive and acclaimed developer Kerberos Productions continue to prove their commitment to the dedicated Sword of the Stars community, by releasing the second update (1.6.4) for A Murder of Crows (PC) to the public shortly after a surprise, early release to gaming fans on the Kerberos and Lighthouse message boards.
The following key features are included in Update 1.6.4:
• Auto-pause feature added to single-player games.
• Added tech negotiation news event art.
• Fleet list can now be filtered by Flagship or Deep Scan.
• Slavers are back!
• Research bonus added for killing the VN grand menace.
• New avatars are available
• Morale bonus is now awarded when a grand menace is destroyed.
• Increased Cruiser and Dreadnought targeting manoeuvrability.
• Increased income from Q-ships.
• Added new controls to set ship or fleet facings… including Broadsides!
• Zuul alien language research now yields improved slave lifespans.
A Murder of Crows (PC) is the latest expansion to the highly acclaimed 4X space strategy game Sword of the Stars (PC). It is available for digital download at GamersGate.com and the Lighthouse Interactive webshop. Players are required to have either Sword of the Stars: Collector’s Edition or Born of Blood in order to play this new addition to the franchise.
While the four civilized races battle back the voracious Zuul and seek advantage over each other, a ghost from the past returns to the galaxy in the form of the manipulative Morrigi. Already known for their dark crow-shaped attack drones and deadly traps, this race once thought long extinct, returns looking for vengeance.
Using never-before-seen weapons, ships and tactics, the Morrigi fall upon the other five races of the Sword of the Stars universe, who must now adapt to the ancient masters of space or be destroyed.
Time is of the essence as world after world falls to the black winged ships that surge out of the dark like A Murder of Crows.