Mobile security and data protection solutions developer Fixmo has announced the general availability of Fixmo SafeWatch, an innovative mobile privacy and security solution for consumers and business professionals using Android and iOS smartphones. As mobile devices become ubiquitous and powerful tools for both personal and business use, individuals are at an ever increasing risk to the loss or theft of important and confidential information.
Businesses have long benefited from tools to assist in the management and protection of their mobile device fleets, while individuals have not had access to a similar level of protection. Fixmo SafeWatch is designed to fill that void, giving individuals the tools they need to secure and protect their personal information, and guard against the increasingly common malware targeting mobile operating systems.
“Our goal with Fixmo SafeWatch is to not only help individuals have a safe and protected mobile experience, but to make it easy to protect multiple devices on different platforms,” said Steve Wood, Managing Director at Fixmo Carrier Services. “Fixmo SafeWatch provides an all-in one privacy and security solution.”
SafeWatch features include:
- Block unwanted text messages and calls
- Secure storage lockers for private contacts and pictures
- Ability to determine how applications are accessing your private data
- Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware and safe web browsing in partnership with Kaspersky Lab
- Secure, cloud-based backup and restore for all of the important data on your device
- Migrate important content between iOS and Android through cross-platform restore
- The ability to access your data from any web browser, and to restore it to any other iOS or Android device
- Remote management of your device from any web browser in the event of loss or theft
Fixmo SafeWatch for Android features password management from PasswordBox, which enables people to keep their passwords on hand, or securely share them with trusted co-workers, family or friends. Users can generate and store strong passwords and enjoy instant 1-tap login to a favorite website or app without having to type in, or even memorize, a password. Users can keep a digital wallet on their mobile device containing credit cards, passports, secure notes and IDs. Content is encrypted and decrypted locally with AES-256 encryption and syncs instantly to all your devices.
Fixmo SafeWatch is available now on Google Play and the Apple App Store. The free version includes the privacy, data protection, and device control features along with a 30-day free trial of the advanced security and protection features. After the 30-day trial, subscriptions are available for $0.99/month or $9.99/year. SafeWatch is also available for white-labeling by wireless operators and value-added resellers (VARs) to offer as a customized service to their customers