Independent game studio Arctic Empire has released a new barrage of office shenanigans on iTunes. Office Attacks is available now as a free download for the iPads of everyone who knows what it’s like to work with annoying co-workers. Office Attacks! is a tower defence game set in the 9 to 5 grind. By combining office equipment to build over 1,000,000 possible towers, help Steve defend his desk from 10 unbearable staff members. Featuring 40 levels of office mayhem, Office Attacks! gives users the chance to be creative and strategic to achieve total office domination.
Build, weld, and strategize your way to success by creating a multitude of specialized towers, implementing special powers and figuring out your co-workers’ strengths and weaknesses. Steve’s evil colleagues are on a mission to annoy and destroy and it is up to you to make sure they fail in that mission. The office is your battlefield; the co-workers your enemies. Do you have what it takes to fend off the staff?
- One million ways to deal with the staff: “Office Attacks!” features tower customization like never before with over one million possible tower combinations. This adds a whole other layer to the game that truly captures the essence of strategy.
- Strategy at its finest: Analyze tower stats, observe co-worker behaviour and dissect our tips in order to successfully help Steve defend his desk.
- Co-workers to inspire your inner warrior: Featuring 10 staff members, each with their own unique brand of annoying, you will have no qualms wreaking havoc on your colleagues.
- Potential for growth: Show the boss your initiative by getting your hands on over 30 achievements bound to impress.
- Office Swag: Bobble-heads. Need we say more?
Office Attacks! is rated 9+ by iTunes for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
This game requires iOS 5.1 or later and is compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 450 ChaChings $0.99