Every1Plays has announced the release of Land of The Magic Stones, a high quality, nonviolent RPG title for children 3 to 6 years of age. The game is available on iTunes, Google play and Amazon.com starting today, and is fully compatible with most iOS and Android tablets and smart phones. Please see below for purchase information. The game is a play and learn adventure where children become a magical sorcerer who seeks to restore the Kingdom of the Magic Stones while gaining the trust of an enchanted Dragon.
“Contrary to some other children games for tablets and smart phones, our game has high quality graphics, fully integrated sound and voices in French and English in order to limit parental intervention and lets children proceed autonomously through the game,” said Remi Hachoud, CTO of Every1Plays.
The sorcerer apprentices will learn, develop motor skills and creativity as he/she seeks to restore and save the Kingdom of the Magic Stones. The friendly adventure features 18 different settings of increasing difficulty where each new world is designed to stimulate a specific development skill. The adventure provides children with rewards of generous treasures and bonding with characters within the game while challenging their logic, motor and mathematical skills.
The Land of the Magic Stones has several hours of interactive game play featuring diverse activities such as quizzes, puzzles, arcade games and songs. It also has over 400 animations and an integrated audio book. The game was developed and tested in cooperation with child development and behavioural professionals. Parents can also register online to receive bonus materials for their children such as songs, wallpaper, crafts and other activities.
iTunes has rated this game as 4+. Priced at $ 4.99 USD, Land of the Magic Stones is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Amazon lists Land of the Magic Stones at $ 4.81 USD.
- The game is presented in a colorful cartoon atmosphere and lets the player explore fantasy locations like an Enchanted Village, a Flying Manor and a Happy Elves Mine.
- Many mini games give the opportunity to the children to play with: Creativity, logic, dexterity, knowledge, reading, recipes, and more.
- Features include 7 learning modes with increasing difficulty, 400 animations and nursery rhymes.
- Developed and tested in cooperation with child development and behavioral professionals.
- Fully integrated voice instructions and cheerful dialogue in both French and English.
- High quality graphics and animations.
- Several hours of interactive game play.