The Canada Media Fund (CMF) congratulates all winners at the NUMIX Awards, which were presented yesterday evening at a gala held at Club Soda in MontrĂ©al. The NUMIX Awards recognize excellence in QuĂ©bec-based multimedia productions and showcase the quality and creative talent of QuĂ©becâ€™s digital media companies. The CMF, with its objective of promoting innovation in the digital media industry by providing financial support for productions with original content, was the eventâ€™s principal partner for the third consecutive year.
Out of the twenty-one awards presented, CMF-funded projects received a total of eight awards for their original and innovative qualities.
NUMIX 2013 â€“ CMF Funded Winners
Innovation Grand Prize
- Innovation Grand Prize: Papo & Yo – Minority Media
- Convergent Production – Public Affairs, Magazine And Documentary: AlphĂ©e des Ă©toiles – Esperamos Films – Radio-Canada.ca
- Convergent Production: Youth: Cross Country Fun Hunt – Apartment 11 Productions – CBC
- Convergent Production – Fiction And Drama: Tu mâ€™aimes-tu – Radio-Canada / Zone 3 – Radio-Canada.ca – Radio-Canada
- Interactive Production – Educational Game And Youth: Apprends avec / iLearn With – Tribal Nova
- Interactive Production – Variety And Fiction: Ă‰milie – Attraction Images – Radio-Canada.ca
- Experimental Production: MontrĂ©al signe Ode Ă la vie – Moment Factory – City of MontrĂ©al / City of Barcelona
- Console games: Papo & Yo – Minority Media