Via Ministry of Jobs, Tourism and Skills Training: The Government of British Columbia will once again help to support B.C. companies at GDC in San Francisco this March 26-29 through the support of various venues and events. This year, there will be a British Columbia booth on the GDC trade show floor that we would like your company to leverage as much as possible. To complement the B.C. booth, we will include a marketing initiative on the B.C. videogame sector. It will consist of graphics, literature, and video-footage. The booth will also include meeting space for you use.
If you wish to be included in any one component or all components of the British Columbia GDC marketing initiative, our international marketing team will require the following information:
- B.C. videogame industry video (to be played in the British Columbia booth)
- Requirement: Video Footage in QuickTime format in HD. Note: highest priority
- Tradeshow booth graphics.
- Requirement: Eps logos (we can try to work with other formats but Eps is best)
- GDC handout requirements:
- Eps logos (we can try to work with other formats but Eps is best)
- Digital still images (high-resolution .jpg, or.tif file, 300 dpi or higher) (optional)
- Company overview (one paragraph) / newsworthy items (optional)
Please send all materials by February 22, 2013 to: firstname.lastname@example.org - We understand that your image and brand are important and would seek your approval on materials should you wish to be included.
International Matchmaking and Networking Opportunities at GDC
British Columbia’s USA-based international trade and investment representatives, Rick Stolle and Mindi Hertzog, will be at GDC 2013 to assist you help arrange meetings with publishers and access meeting space. Please feel free to contact Rick at email@example.com or Mindi at firstname.lastname@example.org