Awkward Silence Productions (ASP), an award winning Toronto-based production company, is expanding its business model and parlaying the success of its 2012 international film festival run by taking on commercial video work for public relations and event agencies in Ontario.
Awkward Silence Productions offers clients an adaptable team that produces high quality photo and videography work to cater to any brand or event objective. These services include video bios, product demonstrations, brand story telling, interviews, social media shorts, script writing and demo reels. With their background in short film storytelling, ASP is comfortable providing as much or as little creative input as needed.
“We work with our clients to provide photo and video work that encompasses and showcases the personality of their brand,” says Dan Abramovici, Creative Director and Photographer, Awkward Silence Productions.
As added value, ASP also provides photography services with a portable studio that can be set up at events for portraits, but is dually comfortable taking action shots of individuals and products from a detailed shot list.
Awkward Silence Productions’ films have won awards at international short-film festivals including;
- Official Selection, Interfilm: International Short Film Festival Berlin (2012)
- Official Selection: Downtown Film Festival Los Angeles (2012)
- Over The Fence Film Festival Perth & Australia (2012)
- Best Actor: Rincon International Film Festival (2012)
- Audience Choice: Rincon International Film Festival Puerto Rico (2012)
- Worldwide Short Film Festival (2012)
“We are currently looking to get hired by PR and event firms in order to garner exposure for their clients’ brands,” says Abramovici. “We are eager to begin working with all of you!”