EPX Games has announced that its original iOS title Night Whisper Lane is coming out for the Android platform on Tuesday January 1st2013. The studio has received many requests from gamers for an Android version of Night Whisper Lane, and beginning tomorrow, those gamers can try and survive the “point, click and die” Night Whisper Lane experience. See how long you can survive before one of the many deadly traps get you, because “whatever you touch might be a trap.”
Night Whisper Lane is one of the first authentic Survival Horror gaming experienced specifically designed for iOS – and now Android – that merges classic “Point and Click” gameplay with a “Turn-Based Battle System” to help you fend off whatever evil awaits you in this seemingly endless labyrinth.
You find yourself in presence of an old ominous house without the faintest idea of how you got there, yet you feel drawn to it and are compelled to enter. Immediately you look down to your arm and see….Goosebumps. As you reach to find the door you entered blocked, the shivers spread to every toe and finger tip. You will need to trust your instincts, wit and memory to uncover the mystery behind the house and its connection to a mystifying femme fatal. Will you survive long enough to escape from the terror on Night Whisper Lane?
There are many hidden traps and deadly encounters on your journey that can and will kill your character! Be mindful of what you interact with as you look for items to solve puzzles and unlock doors & passages. Weapons & ammunition are scarce, so keep an eye out for them and manage them wisely because fighting empty handed is certain death. Make sure to restore your character’s health by using Bandages and First-Aid kits especially if you have a sneaky suspicion a trap or encounter is lurking around. This concludes the Survival Guide.
Game Features (as given for iOS):
- Original Survival Horror Gaming Experience specifically made for iOS – and available January 1 2013 for Android devices
- Multiple Game Endings
- “Point and Click” gameplay featuring an engaging “Turn-Based Battle System”
- Authentic Survival Horror Story, even down to the camp
- Startling 3D rendered rooms and areas with a hint of surreal
- Gruesome booby-traps are hidden, some more deadly than others
- Challenging Enemy/Boss Battles
- Variety of items, weapons, health packs and other secrets to uncover
- Eerie soundtrack
- Auto Game save feature works in the background
- Animated Boss Battles (Added in Version 1.0.1)
- Help / How To Play section in Main Menu (Added in Version 1.02)
- Restore Save File from death from Booby-Trap (Added in Version 1.0.2)
- In Game Map (Added in Version 1.0.2)
- iPad Retina Full support (Added in Version 1.0.4)