Canada is the world’s largest playground, from the freshwater lakes, coastlines, and hockey ponds to hidden bike trails and ski hills, the great white north has more places to play than anywhere else on the planet. Red Bull Playgrounds gives Canadians an interactive platform to discover, share, and document their sports and culture experiences, whether it’s in their backyard or across the country.
Red Bull Playgrounds is the first and only social discover app that gives people access to premium spots for sports and culture and enables users to be part of the world of Red Bull by doing and sharing what they love to do. Whether you’re an athlete, a party seeker, or both – Red Bull Playgrounds helps you shape and enhance your lifestyle.
An evolving eco-system of play, the app currently features over 1,300 spots, including the best in skate, ski, snowboard, wake and of course, hockey; discover the iconic spots to ride and session. For culture-lovers, get exclusive insight into the best music, art and festival experiences Canada has to offer, as curated by Red Bull and our favourite opinion leaders.
- Build Your Playground – Create a playground by adding the spots where you play to your map. Discover new playgrounds based on where you are and by connecting with people that share your interests, or expand your playgrounds by following the activities of exclusive Red Bull athletes and discovering their favourite spots.
- Red Bull Guides – It’s easy to discover where and when to play with the exclusive premium guides. Check out the best in hockey ponds to the best after-hour spots in Toronto. Red Bull curates the best of the best – based on the seasonal sports – to make your play easier and better informed.
- Get Social – Every playground needs friends: get social and connect to yours with My Crew. It helps you discover, share, and communicate about the activities you love and the events happening in your area. Install the app on your iPhone/iPad/iPod and share your photos, spots, videos, guides, and athlete profiles. Red Bull Playgrounds – a community driven platform – allows the users to expand their play by not only interacting with friends but with like-minded enthusiasts.
- Share your favourite spots by adding it to the app.
- Connect with your friends around the spots by sharing videos and photos.
- Stay informed about all the activity happening around the spots you like to play by tracking them.
- Discover new spots based on like-minded people sharing and also based on where you are.
- Expand your playgrounds by following our exclusive Red Bull athletes and see where they like to play.
- Have fun as it’s an app that finally empowers our users to make the most of their play whether sports, partying or both.
Inspired by Red Bull athlete and X-Games gold medalist Ryan Decenzo, the Skate House features a custom designed and built skate part in downtown Toronto. Providing skaters an exclusive opportunity to ride indoors, the Skate House will be open from November 3rd until November 21st from 11am until 11pm. Install the Red Bull Playgrounds app to discover its location and track the spot to get in the door. Follow @redbullTO #SkateHouse for updates on Skate House and daily open hours.