Startup Canada has partnered with partner with the Canadian Youth Business Foundation and CATA Alliance to present the Canadian Mentorship Challenge, a nation-wide challenge during Global Entrepreneurship Week, November 12 – 18, 2012, to encourage organizations and groups across Canada to organize mentorship events in their communities in an effort to collectively mentor more than 10,000 enterprising Canadians over the course of the week.
Host an event in your community to connect entrepreneurs with mentors to help them to start and grow their ventures. From youth mentorship luncheons and speed networking events to pitch competitions and virtual mentor meetings, join the national movement this November and host a mentorship event in your community! Fill in this form to register your event for the challenge – registration deadline is October 22nd.
In addition to supporting a more vibrant entrepreneurial community, by hosting an event, you could win:
- A featured article on StartupCan.ca and National Media Exposure
- A special keynote visit by Andrea Mandel Campbell, author of ‘Why Mexicans Don’t Drink Molson’ and former BNN anchor
- The 2012 Canadian Mentorship Challenge Award
Nominate a Mentor Rockstar who you know is making a significant contribution through volunteer work or leadership development in your community before October 22nd.
Mentor Rock Stars will receive:
- Visibility during Global Entrepreneurship Week
- Opportunity to share an important piece of advice to Canadian entrepreneurs
- Bring visibility to their local community