Angoss Software Corporation as announced the availability of KnowledgeEXCELERATOR, a powerful visual data discovery and prediction tool for business analysts and knowledge workers who commonly use Microsoft® Excel to analyze and understand their business data. Marketers, managers and business intelligence users continue to mine for valuable insight hidden in the voluminous data within their businesses to improve revenue performance and make actionable decisions. These users require affordable tools that allow them to easily understand, visualize and uncover the predictive power of their data without relying on quantitative analysts or statisticians to perform this analysis.
“KnowledgeExcelerator’s intuitive interface will help propel business analysts forward, right out of the box,” commented Emma Warrillow, President, Data Insight Group Inc. (DiG). “It has powerful capabilities that allow business users who are comfortable working in Excel to explore their data at the next level.”
KnowledgeEXCELERATOR allows business intelligence users to rapidly import large data sets directly from Excel or any database to segment, classify and visualize their data—and uncover the predictive power of their data. The tool guides business users through visual data discovery and prediction of their own data with an intuitive user interface. Users apply the basics of data mining and predictive analytics with step by step guided workflow without needing to create models, understand complex algorithms or program code.
“There has been a seismic shift in demand for data mining and predictive analytics tools in the business intelligence community,” remarked Martin Galligan, President and CEO of Angoss. “To stay competitive in today’s data driven marketplace, organizations must enable their line of business analysts to drive greater insight with data discovery through predictive analytics. KnowledgeEXCELERATOR empowers business analysts to discover the predictive power of their data in real time without seeking help from statisticians that have traditionally served these users with advanced analytical tools. Business analysts will find KnowledgeEXCELERATOR to be a refreshing complement to their business intelligence workbench in terms of usability, affordability and visual appeal.”
KnowledgeEXCELERATOR guides users to discover, predict and visualize their data:
- Discover to view the basic characteristics of your data, find interesting patterns, segments, and calculate summary statistics. Visually understand, segment and summarize your data.
- Predict to identify the main variables of interest and discover which variables can be used to predict outcome. Decision Trees visually represent the predictive power of your data.
- Visualize to illustrate your data discovery with interactive charts that you can customize, edit, organize and save for use in reporting.
Key Features of KnowledgeEXCELERATOR
- Excel plug-in allows users to quickly import large data files directly from Excel or connect directly to any database through ODBC with one click in stand-alone mode.
- Step by step guided workflow directs business users who are not familiar with data mining or predictive analytics through discovering the characteristics of their data, finding patterns and identifying the best predictors.
- Intuitive, simple and visual user interface allows business users to rapidly understand their data and uncover the predictive power of their data without specialized training or relying on data scientists. No programming skills are required.
- Powerful data mining and predictive analytics engine for sophisticated and advanced data discovery and prediction.
- Decision Trees enable the simple, visual understanding of the predictive power of your data, and the relationships among predictive variables present in your data.
- Visual data discovery is interactive and customizable with colorful charts that you can edit, save and organize for reporting use.
KnowledgeEXCELERATOR will retail for $1,495 with discounts available for volume purchases. The product is available immediately from Angoss’ website and as a free 7 day trial.