Are you ready for nine unique and creative Xbox indie games? The third annual XBLIG Uprising has launched, and will run until September 20th. On each day of the work week (Monday – Friday) a new title will be released onto Xbox Live Indie Games. The release schedule is as follows:
- Monday September 10th – qrth-phyl – 80 MSP ($1)
- Tuesday September 11th – Sententia – 80 MSP ($1)
- Wednesday September 12th – Diehard Dungeon – 80 MSP ($1)
- Thursday September 13th – Gateways – 240 MSP ($3)
- Friday September 14th – Smooth Operators – 80 MSP ($1)
- Week 2
- Monday September 17th – Entropy – 80 MSP ($1)
- Tuesday September 18th – City Tuesday – 80 MSP ($1)
- Wednesday September 19th – Xenominer – 80 MSP ($1)
- Thursday September 20th – Pixel – 80 MSP ($1) – from Canadian game developer Ratchet Game Studios.
This year’s lineup contains three Dream. Build. Play. 2012 finalists, a wide variety of genres and the luxury of buying every game in the promotion for only $11.
To help bring in the Uprising, an album containing songs from games in the promotion can be downloaded for free from an instant .zip download via DropBox. Also planned to launch today are the Android and iOS versions of XBLIG Companion, an app that helps users find stand out XBLIGs, both new and old. The Windows Phone 7 version is also available for download.