This year’s Fan Expo Canada™ brings a special preview of the much-anticipated Halo 4, giving fans the exclusive chance to play the next installment of the Halo franchise before its release to the public on November 6, 2012. Expected to be the biggest video game release in history, the preview will surely be a summer highlight for gaming fans at Fan Expo Canada™.
The gameplay excitement shores up an incredible line-up of special guests and gaming attractions. Fan Expo Canada™ offers gaming fanatics a diverse array of programming, from how-to workshops to live Q&A sessions from working professionals in the industry.
Celebrating 18 years as the Comic Con of the North, Fan Expo Canada™ will be at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre August 23-26, 2012. Tickets are still available.
Participate in one of many exciting video game tournaments, get to try out upcoming games, sit in on video game publisher presentations or just explore the many different activities in the EB Games Gaming Expo.
Some of this year’s video game guests include:
- Shawn Baichoo (Assassin’s Creed)
- Michelle Boback (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
- Amber Goldfarb (Assassin’s Creed Ii & Brotherhood)
- Paula Jean Hixson (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
- Michael Mando (Far Cry 3)
- Neil Napier (The Assassin’s Creed Series)
- John Stocker (Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory)
- Elias Toufexis (Assassin’s Creed, Deus Ex:Revolution)
- The Cast & Creators Of Red Vs Blue (Halo Web Series)
With over 80,000 fans expected and more than 700 exhibitors and retail vendors covering over 400,000 square feet, Fan Expo Canada™ is going to be the hottest event of the summer.