Indie developer DrinkBox Studios confirmed today that Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack, one of the hit launch titles on the PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, is through its final PC testing phase and set for an August 15th release on the PC Steam marketplace.
One of the most critically acclaimed titles on the PlayStation®Vita to-date, Mutant Blobs Attack surprised press and consumers alike with its humor and sense of destruction, all wrapped up in a spiffy ’50s-era style cool enough for Abbot AND/OR Costello.
“Mmmm. Sweet, sweet swoup.”
The Steam version of Mutant Blobs Attack looks to stuff even more into the belly of this Blob, featuring:
- Support for Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud Saves and Steam Leaderboards
- Updated minigame levels, crafted specifically for PC
- Support for Gamepad and/or Keyboard-and-mouse controls
- New ultra-glorious high resolution art
- More hidden references and bad jokes
“Even with these upgrades, the Blob remains hungry and disgruntled,” said DrinkBox Studios co-founder Ryan MacLean.