Independent developer Hothead Games has announced the release of an update for Big Win Soccer on the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store. The update includes the game’s localization in French, Italian, German, and Spanish, just in time for the Euro 2012 football championship build up.
These European nations can now battle it out for the crowning glory in their own languages. Also included in the update is language localization for Japanese, Korean and Simplified Chinese. The game will also be released for the first time in Japan, China, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
Big Win Soccer features:
- Full team and player customization for your very own fantasy soccer team
- Bronze, Silver and Gold card packs to find new players and skill boosts
- Big Impact cards that come to life during a match to improve chances
- Earn coins and Big Bucks from playing matches, leveling up, and winning the Daily Trophy
- Friends Trophy mode for 10 players and up to compete against each other
For the latest For latest info on competitions and prizes check out Big Win Sports on Facebook.
Big Win Soccer is free to download, and is rated 12+ on iTunes for Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor whereas Google Play rates it as suitable for Everyone.
This game is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad devices running iOS 4.0 or later.
Android compatibility varies with device.
Top In-App Purchases:
- Pile of Big Bucks $4.99
- Stack of Big Bucks $1.99
- Briefcase of Big Bucks $19.99
- Locker of Big Bucks $49.99
- Truckload of Big Bucks $99.99