Portlogic Systems Inc., a mobile and Internet software developer and kiosk solutions provider for electronic payments, marketing delivery and community communication systems today announces the appointment of AdaptMedia Inc. as its exclusive out-of-home advertising agency. Portlogic will use AdaptMedia’s vast National network to deploy its mobile marketing network in Canada.
AdaptMedia offer National advertising services for street furniture on 2,000 locations and C-store environments with more than 10,000 media facings, including 5,600 digital full motion and high definition video screens, which makes AdaptMedia the largest provider of convenience store advertising in Canada.
Nationally AdaptMedia also represents over 80 large format full-motion digital screens including
- Ricoh Coliseum Gardiner Boards for MLSE in Toronto
- Retail Media opportunities at major grocery chains such as Sobey’s, IGA, Metro and Safeway, T&T
- Vancouver Skytrain bus station bike racks and lockers
- Experiential Activations including full motion digital video trucks
- Proximity mobile marketing via smart antennas
Portlogic will use AdaptMedia exclusively in Canada for its Proximity Mobile Marketing Network.