Klick Health has launched iCONNECT™, a full suite of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) iOS apps for pharmaceutical sales reps backed by a rock-solid cloud server. iCONNECT™ is designed to meet the marketing, operations, and learning and training needs of all your sales reps. From shrinking sales forces to an increasing desire for digital content, this sophisticated and intuitive suite addresses all of the major concerns facing field sales forces. iCONNECT™ is the largest product launch in Klick Health’s 15 year history.
Check out this full suite of apps and make every rep as good as your best rep with iCONNECT™.
iCONNECT™ is the latest iteration of Klick’s Connect suite of marketing, training, and sales tools, which has been effectively serving the pharma community for the past five years. Connect has been implemented in hundreds of projects for the top twenty pharma companies across North America.
Offered in the full suite of iCONNECT™ apps are the following tools:
- iCONNECT Enhance™, a sophisticated, interactive visual aid that supports reps and enhances their ability to deliver valuable information incorporating both visuals and gestures.
- iCONNECT Relate™, a complete CRM integration app that supports day-to-day tasks, customized company-specific tools and forms, and advanced pre-call planning.
- iCONNECT Advance™, a continuous learning and training portal that advances your reps’ success (as well as meeting all of the needs articulated in your RFP — see below).
- iCONNECT Gather™, a friendly and streamlined meeting companion for POAs that provides full pre/during/post support to prepare/navigate/retain.
- iCONNECT Read™, a comfortable and regulatory compliant eReader that can handle everything from beautiful static content to rich media and interactive widgets.
- iCONNECT View™, an on-demand slideshow tool for cost effective delivery of PowerPoint decks in a safe and secure fashion.
- iCONNECT Refer™, a complete document library and management solution for providing reps with up-to-date reference material that can be easily added, removed, and updated from their iPads.
- iCONNECT Send™, a fast and focused eForm system with signature capture that can be easily customized to support all manner of forms completed and submitted from reps’ iPads.
These native iOS apps are backed by a highly secure and flexible cloud-based web administration portal, providing content management, business rule configuration, user and group-based access control, and integration with legacy CRM, LMS, and LDAP systems.
Klick Health’s exciting launch of iCONNECT™ introduces to pharmaceutical companies a full suite of iPad apps which has the flexibility and robustness to address all of your sales reps’ needs while truly bringing out the best in your reps.