Hosted by TELETOON Canada Inc., this year’s Kids & Animation program at the Banff World Media Festival will keep you at the forefront of the industry, featuring insight from some of the most prominent commissioners and creative minds in the space. There will be a great array of programs, sessions and networking opportunities to help you finance deals, get exposure and see what’s hot in the marketplace.
The Banff World Media Festival Kids & Animation stream features insight from some of the biggest players working in Kids & Animation entertainment today, including:
- Jonas Agin, Executive Director of Global Original Programming, Disney Channel
- Barbara Bailie, Director, Digital, Astral Television Networks
- Carole Bonneau, Vice-President, Programming, Teletoon Canada
- Tim Brooke-Hunt, Controller of Children’s Television, ABC TV Australia
- Len Cochrane, President, TELETOON Canada Inc.
- Joe Godwin, Director of BBC Children, BBC ONE and TWO
- Jocelyn Hamilton, Vice President, Original Programming, Corus Entertainment
- Danny Kallis, Creator and Executive Producer, The Suite Life on Deck
- David Levine, General Manager, Disney XD
- Jeff “Swampy” Marsh, Creator, Executive Producer, Phineas & Ferb
- Adina Pitt, Vice President, Content Acquisitions and Co-productions, Cartoon Network
- Stuart Snyder, President and COO, Turner Broadcasting System Inc.
- Kim Wilson, Creative Head, Children’s Programming, CBC