New Jersey corporation Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) gaming testing laboratory and technical consultancy has been approved as an iGaming test lab for Loto-Québec. GLI Canada will be responsible to test internet systems, games and other products to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations in effect in Québec.
“We are absolutely thrilled to have achieved this approval. We were the first lab to test for iGaming and continue to lead all other labs in iGaming testing, and we are confident that Loto-Québec will be very pleased with our ability, capacity, and integrity, which are second to none,” said GLI Canada CEO Salim Adatia.
GLI is the world leader in iGaming testing, certification and consultancy. GLI labs successfully tested and certified the first online provincial lottery in Western Canada, and tested and certified the first interactive gaming systems to go live in regulated jurisdictions such as Alderney, Isle of Man, First Cagayan (Philippines) and the United Kingdom.
Similar to Québec, GLI continues to work closely with other burgeoning regulated iGaming markets, such as British Columbia, Denmark, Germany and Nevada.
Today GLI works with the vast majority of Internet, mobile phone, and interactive T.V. stakeholders, and is the premier test lab for new markets.
GLI’s iGaming testing services include:
- Internet, mobile and iTV platforms
- Random number generator (RNG) certification
- Back-end infrastructure assessments
- Base website/user interface evaluation
- Consultation and compliance support
- Game evaluations
- Communication assessments
- Field data analysis
- Math analysis & game payout calculation and reporting
- Information Systems Security (ISS) audits
- Integration testing
- Jackpot controller evaluations
- Live dealer and Sportsbook platforms
- Multi-lingual evaluations
- Player tracking system assessment
- Technical writing
- Technical Standards Document (TSD) development
- Regulatory consultancy