Is your company’s social intranet vibrant and engaging? Find out how to create a social intranet that connects your employees and keeps them informed and involved. On February 28, IABC/Toronto will present the How to Create a Social Intranet that Employees Actually Use Breakfast Seminar. Join us as Chris Chambers, Vice President, Client Development at Prescient Digital, shows you how to put this valuable Web 2.0 tool to work for your organization.
In this timely session, you will learn how to:
- Define the role a social intranet will play in your organization
- Gain the support of senior management
- Plan and implement a social intranet that meets business needs and employee requirements
- Measure use and satisfaction
- Manage and govern the intranet
Chris will share insights from Prescient’s June 2011 Social Intranet Study. This report, conducted with IABC, examines the use of social media tools on corporate intranets. The study features input from 1,400 organizations and provides the most current and comprehensive data on Intranet 2.0 tools.
Registration is now open for the breakfast seminar, which will take place on February 28th from 7:30am to 9:00am at Toronto’s Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel, 525 Bay Street.
- $45: IABC Regular member ($50.85 with HST)
- $60: Non-member ($67.80 with HST)