Doc.It, the leading provider of practice-wide document management and archiving solutions, proudly announces the new Doc.It .NET Client Portal which accelerates workflow by allowing firms and their clients to efficiently send and receive documents and files of any size in a secure manner.
“We are excited about our new .NET Client Portal product because our customers will benefit through increased process efficiency in the secure transfer of data with their clients, accelerating workflow in both single and multi-office accounting firms.” said Howard Brown, President & CTO, Doc.It.
The new Doc.It .NET Client Portal has been designed to enhance Doc.It’s ongoing “paperless partner” objective to help customers improve efficiency in processing repetitive and time-consuming tasks, resulting in reduced engagement costs and superior client service.
The features of the new Doc.It .NET Client Portal include:
• A fully-integrated Web Portal that allows users to move files from the various modules of the Doc.It Suite into the Client Portals
• Quick setup of Client Portals through pre-configured folder templates
• Secure exchange of files of any type and any size with clients
• Auto-email notification to the firm or client when files are uploaded
• Multi-Company support with a single Client logon
• On-site hosting for improved security and regulatory compliance