mpengo Ltd™ introduces their latest product for a unique business. mpengo Snow an easy to use but essential tool to help manage a snow removal business and attract new clients. mpengo Snow™ is now available in the Apple App Store™ and iTunes™ for $9.99. One of mpengo’s previous releases is GloveBox, a 99 cent app that helps you organize almost anything.
mpengo Ltd. offers a suite of on-site electronic tools created for people with businesses that require desk work to be done on-site. Created for the iPad™ and iPhone™, mpengo Ltd. apps allow users to effectively perform their work electronically and on-the-spot with clients, staff, trades, and suppliers. These apps change the way business is conducted. Instead of bringing work back to the office, the office can now be brought to work – moving traditional office tasks directly to the work site.
For the owners of snow removal businesses, the timely completion of these tasks is critical. The work of snow removal is far more than just clearing a walk. Possible litigation issues filtering down from property owners can create hours of administrative tasks to document and prove that snow is cleared and salt and other materials are used appropriately for the weather conditions.
mpengo Snow makes this easy with the immediate creation of property visit reports and logs of work done – complete with time stamped images. The work that once had to be done on paper to create ‘salt logs’ and other required documentation on paper and then re-worked back at the office can now be done on an iPhone or iPad. And integrated email makes it easy to send daily, weekly, or monthly reporting – an invaluable record of the work – to property managers, commercial property owners, insurance adjusters, and other clients.
With mpengo Snow, you can:
• Record daily snow removal, salting, and property visits, complete with time and date stamped photos of the completed job
• Send salt logs and reports to clients for any period – daily, weekly, or monthly – providing an invaluable record for property managers, commercial property owners, insurance adjusters, and landscapers with snow removal crews
• Upload your logs back to your office computer for detailed recordkeeping, complete with photo attachments
• Store property information and important contacts
• Customize the information required in the daily logs