The RBC Royal Bank and Google Small Business Road Show, taking place during small business month in October, provides business owners with the opportunity to learn the strategic importance of getting their business online while receiving hands on experience at a seminar taking place on October 12th beginning at 8:00a.m.
Small business owners will learn:
- how online is changing the way businesses operate
- what they can do to remain competitive
- about the Canada Get Your Business Online (GYBO) program, which provides businesses with a fast, free and easy way to get started
Representatives from RBC and Google will be onsite to work with small business owners as they learn step-by-step how to set up a free website for their business and how to use the Google AdWords program, while receiving a $100 AdWords credit towards online advertising.
The seminar will take place at the Marriott Harbourfront Hotel, 1919 Upper Water Street in Halifax and will feature the following presenters:
- Mike Michell, National Director, Small Business, RBC Royal Bank
- Kim Mason, Regional President, RBC, Atlantic Canada
- Janice Hatch, Senior Account Manager, Google Canada