CIBC Mellon has announced the Canadian release of WorkbenchSM Mobile for the iPad®, a new app enabling the firm’s institutional clients to authorize instructions and securely view key reports and account information while on-the-go. To access the new app, registered CIBC Mellon Workbench users can download Workbench Mobile at the App Store through the BNY Mellon ConnectSM Mobile portal.
“Leveraging the strength and scale of BNY Mellon, our parent and a global leader in investment management and investment services, CIBC Mellon is ideally positioned to bring this leading-edge asset servicing technology direct to our clients, helping them to manage and grow their business,” said Kathy Kenny, Assistant Vice President, Product Management Information Delivery, CIBC Mellon. ” BNY Mellon was the first global custodian to provide reports and information to clients via a mobile app when it introduced the iPad Workbench Mobile in July 2011. We’re pleased to now introduce registered CIBC Mellon’s Workbench users to this exciting new app.”
Through the new Workbench Mobile app, CIBC Mellon’s clients can use an iPad to easily view and monitor account investment information, performance data, and industry news updates. Available features include:
- Recent reports – view Workbench reports run over the past 10 days in PDF format
- Dashboard – drill-down into account valuation changes and chart by manager, asset type, currency, country or security
- Lookup – investment accounting clients can view portfolio/issuer exposure across accounts and asset classes
- Instructions – available for those custody clients who manage cash through Workbench and authorize cash transactions
- Media room – view updates on industry regulations and thought leadership
In response to client feedback, plans are now under way to add even more features to Workbench Mobile. Enhanced features will be delivered automatically to all registered Workbench users through the App Store. In addition to this, the existing app will be optimized for the iPhone and other handheld and smaller mobile devices.
How to access the Workbench Mobile app
- Visit the App Store and download the BNY Mellon Connect Mobile portal application. It’s the only app you need to install from the App Store.
- Once installed, tap on the app and sign in using your Workbench User ID and password.
- Complete the one-time registration process.
- If you are an authorized user of CIBC Mellon Workbench and you do not see Workbench Mobile listed in the BNY Mellon Connect Mobile Applications section, please contact CIBC Mellon Workbench support at 416-643-5360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.