Just in time for the new Fall season, CTV’s new App for iPad is now available on the App Store. The app lets users enter a unique, curated chat environment that includes tweets from cast members, Facebook comments and other insider and public commentary from across the social web, acting as a companion during primetime television shows. The CTV social app also allows users to stream on-demand a long list of CTV and CTV Two’s new programs and returning hits in primetime, late-night and daytime.
“The CTV App offers an interactive social experience with compelling features that act as the ultimate companion to viewers’ favourite TV programs,” said Jon Taylor, Senior Director, Content, Bell Media Digital.
CTV Social App for iPad Features:
- An interactive social environment to supplement the TV viewer’s experience, letting them join in on the conversation with CTV iPad App hosts and other viewers, and track commentary from actors, producers and other insiders.
- On-demand streaming of CTV and CTV Two’s popular lineup.
- Series photos, episode guides, news updates and the ability to share content links across social networks.
- Interactive broadcast schedule by time zone.
- Select sneak peeks, trailers and bonus content.