Bulletproof Outlaws is pleased to announce a 50% off the regular $1.99 price “Back-To-School-Boredom” sale on their first flashy, fast-paced iPhone and iPod Touch release – Elusive Ninja: The Shadowy Thief. With a 4-Star rating on the US App Store and a 4.5-Star rating on the Canadian App Store, Elusive Ninja has has over 20,000 users dodging Throwing-Stars and catching Sushi. The sale starts Monday, September 12th and runs through Sunday, September 18th.
For students attending game development and business entrepreneurship courses, Elusive Ninja features over 100 pages of behind-the-scenes documentation about the game’s development, the business side of starting up a game studio, a Post-Mortem analysis, the original Game Design Document with commentary, and more.
“School has just begun again, and with everyone getting settled in and no immediate exams to worry about there’s a lot of downtime for the first month of classes,” reminisces Bulletproof Outlaws founder Jeff Hangartner. “I remember being bored silly and doodling in my notebooks, glancing up at the clock every 5 minutes mourning the recent loss of my summer freedom. We didn’t have phones capable of playing games back then, but if we did you can bet I would’ve been fighting ninjas and flying spaceships instead of reading through dull course summary handouts. So with that torture in mind, I’m dropping Elusive Ninja’s price by 50% for a week! I’d give it away for Free, but I need to make enough money to pay my rent since I didn’t pay attention in school. See what I did there?”
As the Elusive Ninja you’ll have to rely on your reflexes, timing, and agility to survive the onslaught of razor
sharp Throwing-Stars, blazing Fire Arrows, and exploding Dynamite! Collect Riceballs and Sushi to restore your health and learn to use your Deflection Magic to make it through the chaos alive.
- Epic full-screen visuals with flashy anime art
– Bonus Features with hundreds of pages of behind-the-scenes information on the development of Elusive Ninja and the creation of indie studio Bulletproof Outlaws – Everything from a post-mortem to the original Game Design Document with commentary.
– OpenFeint and Apple Game Center Leaderboard support so you can compete with the whole world or stick to one-upping your closest friends.
– OpenFeint and Apple Game Center Achievements to give you some extra challenges to shoot for when you’ve got your skills rockin’.
– Super tight controls and a difficulty curve that’s challenging but not impossible. The enemies get smarter and start guessing your next moves the longer you survive.