The Internet Marketing Conference is coming to the Renaissance Vancouver Harbourside Hotel on October 3rd and 4th (Monday and Tuesday). This conference features an experienced roster of speakers who will present their thoughts on the many challenges faced by today’s moderner marketer, with a focus on the following:
- Are the web marketing lessons of the past 10 years still relevant?
- Do we still need to be “site” focused?
- What is our Cross-Platform Content Strategy?
- Who should manage our social media initiatives? Is it replacing PR?
- Should social commerce be managed separately from social media?
- Should we spend more on campaigns, technology or people?
- Is now the time to test mobile? What does a mobile strategy look like?
- Should we invest in an app or mobile site? What kind of results should we expect?
- How do we win the budget for more advanced digital marketing programs?
The digital eco-system has expanded across multiple platforms through multiple devices putting pressure on marketers to not only manage multiple touch points, but make sense of new behavior, sentiment and intent. At IMC Vancouver you will have the chance to explore, discuss and debate today’s challenges, opportunities and solutions in four different tracks:
Content, Community, Campaigns and Insights:
- Content Strategy: Email, Video, Website Content, SEO
- Community Strategy: Social Media Management and Participation
- Campaigns: Paid Search, Display, Social and Mobile
- Insights: Voice of Customer, Analytics and User Experience
Why You Should Attend:
- Take home practical, tactical advice you can apply immediately
- Get up to speed on marketing technology without becoming an engineer
- Improve your ability to manage multiple campaigns across multiple platforms
- Learn how to get insights out of data without becoming a statistician
- Align online marketing with overall business goals
Double Early Bird pricing for this conference is available until July 30th, with Regular Early Bird prices available until September 9th, when Regular prices come into effect.