Kohler Canada is pleased to announce that its CDNCatalog App for iPhone and iPod touch is now available for free on the App Store. Created for designers, industry professionals and imaginative homeowners, the app allows users to explore and discover the complete Kohler Canada catalogue of over 27,000 KOHLER® products, along with videos, showroom and retailer locations and inspirational ideas.
“Intended to take full advantage of the iPhone and iPod touch, utilizing the aesthetic of the Kohler Canada website, the CDNCatalog App provides images, videos, product specifications, installation guides, pricing and locations in a useful and convenient manner,” says Donna Church, Manager of Marketing & Communications for Kohler Canada. “With a large following of industry professionals in Canada, we wanted to make it easier for them to work with clients who do not have access to showrooms or who are constantly on the go.”
“When homeowners decide to start a project, they are often overwhelmed by some of the small design details: Will it fit? What finish works best? How do I install it? Does it suit the design?” says Kevin Fitzsimons, Fitzsimons Design Build. “With Kohler Canada’s CDNCatalog App, consumers can run through their checklist in the showroom, at home, or on the go. With such an intuitive design, the CDNCatalog provides easy access to product information and installation sheets, making any home project simple, efficient and more accurate.”
Key features include:
- A product image gallery
- The ability to search by product name and number
- A GPS retail showroom locator
- In depth product information including specification sheets, installation sheets, measurements and finish/colour options
- The ability to share favourite products and design ideas with friends through email or on Twitter
- A wide range of video content, including product spotlights, brand messaging, installation instructions and design inspiration.