Announcing Unilytics Managed Services for Webtrends, a hybrid solution for web analytics with the best features of both the “on premise” and “on demand” versions of Webtrends. There is no requirement for costly hardware or specialized IT expertise, the data is fully accessible, secure, and managed by Webtrends experts.
Until now, the only options available were a costly on premise deployment or a restrictive on demand service with limited access. The drawbacks of an on premise Webtrends system include costly hardware, network support, access control, spec review and verification, internal costing, and lack of expertise with hosting tagged web analytics solutions. On demand (hosted) services also have inherent drawbacks including lack of control over data location, no access to reanalyze log files, and extra costs associated with usage.
“With Unilytics Managed Services for Webtrends, clients get the full flexibility of the on premises software version as well as a hands-off approach to infrastructure management costs” says Peder Enhorning, President of Unilytics, “This ‘best of both worlds’ scenario makes Unilytics Managed Services a very shrewd choice for enterprises looking to significantly cut costs, enhance service offerings, and ensure data is securely stored.”
- Exceptional cost savings
- Network is more robust and reliable
- Data is securely stored with a hosted service
- Full data access without costly investment in hardware or dedicated internal staff
- No additional cost to create profiles, translation tables, custom reports or to reanalyze data
- Full system access to incorporate other data elements and integrate with other marketing systems
- Unilytics experts will manage the hardware and Webtrends installation
Unilytics Managed Services for Webtrends offers two fully redundant data centers for unsurpassed data security. We use standard industry technology to ensure that even in a regional disaster at least one data centre will be online and collecting your critical web activity data.