I’m passing along this information from the Trade Commissioner’s office for those Canadian companies who will be attending E3. If you are interested in either of these breakfast sessions, please register online or contact your local Trade Commissioner for more information.
The Canadian Consulate in Los Angeles is organizing these two activities that you may wish to take part in:
Los Angeles Pipeline Program – Monday, June 6, 2011
Ken Rutkowski will lead 10-20 ICT companies through a rigorous one-day program involving:
(1) Face-to-face dialogue with other successful entrepreneurs
(2) Direct feedback on business strategy
(3) Coaching (prior to arrival and during event)
(4) Pitch opportunity to Finance professionals and potential partners
Each company will receive specialized attention for his/her company that are inline with their market objectives.
Los Angeles E3 Networking Breakfast – Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Ken Rutkowski will lead two panel discussions on entrepreneurship and financing:
(1) Cross-fertilization to meet other Canadians and key business drivers in entertainment
(2) Access to Los Angeles decision makers in the high-tech community
(3) Relaxed and dynamic environment for professional networking.
(4) Expecting 175 – 200 professional attendees.