Montreal – Interactive entertainment company Ludia and FremantleMedia Enterprises (FME) today announced the availability of The Price Is Right 2010 App on the App Store. Now iPhone™ and iPod® touch users can “Come On Down!” to new pricing games, increased customization options and dazzling graphics, along with all the familiar and much-loved game play of the original title. The app is based on the Emmy Award-winning and longest-running game show in television history.
“Ludia is thrilled to deliver another exciting game experience based on the iconic The Price Is Right game show franchise,” said Alex Thabet, Founder and CEO of Ludia Inc. “The Price Is Right 2010 App, with its fresh new batch of pricing games and enhanced production values is sure to please new and existing fans of the game on the iPhone and iPod touch.”
The Price Is Right 2010 App features:
* Brand-new pricing games to play including Clock Game, Golden Road, Safe Crackers and more.
* Newly upgraded graphics, including stages, Big Wheel, and other game elements combined with all the familiar music and sound effects to create a true-to-show game experience.
* Original, fully customizable 3D player avatars: choose hairstyles, clothing, accessories and more.
* Two game modes: single player and multiplayer.
* Unlock bonus items as a reward for progress in the game.
“Now in its 39th year, The Price Is Right is truly one of the most popular game shows on television,” added Olivier Delfosse, Director of Interactive for program licensor FME. “We are happy to see the franchise continue to thrive so players can enjoy the game on revolutionary devices like the iPhone and iPod touch.”
The Price Is Right 2010 is available for $4.99 from the Apple App Store.