Press Release – Toronto, Canada: JoWooD Productions and DreamCatcher Games, leading publishers of interactive entertainment software around the world, today announced the official website for The Orb and the Oracle has been launched. Fans of the Dungeon Lords fantasy RPG series can access the website to find screenshots, videos, artwork, wallpapers, music and more.
The community based website contains message boards and will be frequently updated with the latest news on the game’s development. Screenshots and videos will provide RPG fans with their first glimpse into the next installment in the Dungeon Lords saga.
• A massive fantasy world filled with non-stop action and meticulously detailed indoor and outdoor environments. Explore shrines, campsites and country cottages throughout the vast rolling countryside, mountains, woodlands, swamplands and more.
• An advanced and robust combat system couples with devastating magic spells for a variety of ways to vanquish your foes in real-time.
• 25+ different classes to choose from and 3 class tiers. Create your character using a combination of 5 classes from the different tiers, opening different skills for each.
• An epic, non-linear single-player campaign coupled with a multiplayer co-op campaign.
• Hundreds of weapons, spells, items and rare artifacts to equip and use.
• A variety of personal quests and missions, featuring a world filled with NPC characters to interact and bargain with.
• Build your character earning experience, gold and other valuable items as you complete challenging quests. Unlock advanced class types for new depths of gameplay.
• Designed, written and developed by award-winning computer game author D.W. Bradley.
The anticipated ESRB rating is T for Teen.