Several international experts from Paris, London, Beverly Hills and San Francisco will be present during the FINANSO 2013 conference on crowdfunding, to be held in Montreal this Thursday, November 21 at the new Marriott Montreal Downtown Hotel. FINANSO is a non -profit organization that aims to support the achievement of economic, social and community projects through the use of participatory web solutions such as crowdsourcing and crowdfunding.
“This first summit on crowdfunding is a unique opportunity to hear from experts on the purchase of shares in companies, buying real estate and financing of university research projects from web crowdfunding platform “said Perry Niro, organizer of the 2013 conference FINANSO .
The summit’s speakers include:
- President of the French Association of crowdfunding, M Francis Carbone, co-founder of Anaxago, a French platform of equity financing
- Ms. Jilliene Helman, CEO of Realty Mogul of Beverly Hill, who will explain the success of its platform that has invested $ 4 million in 20 properties valued at more than $ 20 million.
- Mr. Sydney Armani, CEO of Silicon Valley Crowdfund Ventures LLC of San Francisco will be present to introduce the many possibilities of crowdfunding in the United States.
- Marc Beaudet, CEO of Turbulent Montreal will present how crowdfunding helped finance over $ 22 million for the development of simulation game Star Citizen.
- How to finance a company with Equity crowdfunding?
- How Canadian business can crowdfund their project in USA?
- Equity Crowdfunding : French and UK Lessons.
- What are the regulations in Quebec for the secondary market?
- Discover the Real Estate Crowdfunding: How to acquire buildings?
- Funding foundations and university research through crowdfunding.
- Business cases of crowdfunding in the Arts, Gaming and Technology fields.
- Meet experts from Paris, San Francisco, Beverly Hills, London, Toronto.
The conference will be held November 21st from 8:30 to 4:30 p.m. at the Courtyard Marriott Montreal Downtown located at 380 René-Lévesque Blvd .