Ratrod Studio Inc. proudly announces the arrival of its latest mobile racing game, Drift Mania: Street Outlaws, on iOS, Android, Windows 8 and Windows Phone. A sequel to the over 25 million player strong Drift Mania franchise, Street Outlaws takes the heat to the streets allowing players to battle and compete in underground drift events based on various world locations. From Japan, where it all began, to the Swiss Alps, Desert Canyons and the steep hills of San Francisco, Street Outlaws will take you to the edge of your seat while drifting around some of the most hazardous roads.
Delivering the same addictive gameplay as the other titles of the series, Street Outlaws features high-end 3D graphics, more realistic controls and a new improved multiplayer mode.
Players can show off their drifting skills while unlocking different locations, cars and upgrades for their ride which includes aftermarket performance products from licensed brands including Royal Purple, K&N, Magnaflow and Centerforce. Featuring a soundtrack that includes songs from Curbside, Balliztic, Avery Watts and Templeton Pek, players can also listen to songs from their own music library as they aim to dominate the streets and world leaderboards.
“There was a lot that we couldn’t do with the Drift Mania Championship titles since they were tied with an official drift league. However, with Street Outlaws, we really spoiled ourselves allowing players to take it to the street. With almost twice as many cars and tons of new features including a new interactive tutorial mode, Street Outlaws is the ultimate drift game to experience the world of underground drifting.” says Ratrod Studio’s President Pat Toulouse.
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws is available on all popular mobile platforms including:
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the iTunes App Store for $0.99
- Android phones and tablets on Google Play for $0.99 – requires Android OS 2.3 and up
- Android phones and tablets on the Amazon App Store for $0.99 requires Android OS 2.3 and up
- Windows Phones 8 devices on the Windows Phone Store for $0.99
- Windows 8 tablets and PC on the Windows Store for $1.99
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws Features:
- 21 vehicles with fully customizable controls, a virtual steering wheel mode and gyroscope support.
- Become the new drift king and rule the streets by completing the career mode which includes over 13 unique drift locations and 60 achievements.
- Try out the extensive customization modes for vehicles including body kits, custom wheels, window tints and spoilers as well as the ability to adjust different aspects of your ride including the suspension damping, steering sensitivity, gear ratio and weight distribution.
- Compete in a drift battle tournament to race against an opponent.
- Android and Windows Phone version also includes support for the MOGA controller developed by PowerA while the Android version also includes Xperia PLAY support.
- Record and share your game replays on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pocket Money Cash Bundle (Save 15%) $2.99
- Spare Change Cash Bundle $0.99
iTunes has rated Drift Mania: Street Outlaws as suitable for 4+. The game requires iOS 4.3 or later and is compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Windows Phone Store has rated this game at T for Teen with the following information:
- Windows Phone 8
- phone identity
- owner identity
- media playback
- data services
- movement and directional sensor
- HD720P (720×1280)
- WVGA (480×800)
- WXGA (768×1280)