Showcase’s ‘fae’mously Canadian original series Lost Girl returns with its highly awaited fourth season on Sunday, November 10 at its new time, 10 p.m. ET/PT. The supernatural series sees Bo (Anna Silk) face new threats as she continues to walk the middle path between Light and Dark fae, while embarking on a mission to unlock the secrets of her origin. Kicking off the 13-episode season of the top-rated, homegrown hit is a pre-show special airing exclusively on Showcase.
In the upcoming season of Lost Girl, fate casts a wide shadow over the Fae world. Viewers see the line between Dark and Light fae blurred causing Bo and company to realize that regardless of the challenges and enemies they face, they’re stronger when they face them together. The fourth season features a robust lineup of guest stars including George Takei, Linda Hamilton, Mia Kirshner, Kyle Schmid, Ali Liebert and more.
Premiering on Showcase.ca is a four-part original web series comprised of short vignettes that bridge the story between seasons three and four. In the four episodes, fans catch up with some of their favourite characters including Kenzi, Trick, Hale, Vex and Bruce, and learn of a new menace coming to threaten the Fae community in season four – the “Una Mens.” Faenatics can check out the web series weekly beginning Sunday, October 13 exclusively on Showcase.ca.
Revving up the excitement, the Lost Girl pre-show features cast-on-cast interviews, exclusive webisode footage and a special season four sneak peek. During the show, cast reflects on both the past and upcoming seasons, reveal behind-the-scenes stories, and respond to fan questions. The one-hour pre-show special airs on Sunday, November 10 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
Lost Girl: The Game gets an upgrade with all-new characters, mysteries, levels, challenges and puzzles added to the app. The free mobile gaming app is available for download on iOS and Android devices via Showcase.ca.
Lost Girl stars:
- Anna Silk as the lovable succubus Bo
- Gemini Award-winner Ksenia Solo as Kenzi, Bo’s human sidekick and street-smart confidante
- Kris Holden-Ried as Dyson, the shape shifting homicide detective and noble warrior of the Light Fae
- Zoie Palmer as Lauren, the brilliant human doctor who competes with Dyson for Bo’s affection
- Rick Howland as Trick, Bo’s grandfather and the ancient and mysterious Blood King
- K.C. Collins as Hale, Dyson’s partner and a light Fae siren born of noble blood
- Paul Amos returns as the ever devious Dark Fae Mesmer, Vex
- Emmanuelle Vaugier reprises her role as the deliciously evil Dark Fae leader, The Morrigan
Lost Girl was developed by Prodigy Pictures, in association with Shaw Media and Showcase. Executive Producers are Jay Firestone and Emily Andras. Vanessa Piazza and Wendy Grean are Producers.
Lost Girl is produced with the participation of the Canadian Media Fund created by the Government of Canada and the Canadian cable industry, and with the assistance of the Canadian Film or Video Production Tax Credit and the Ontario Film and Television Tax Credit Program.