Marketing Magazine is inviting you to attend the Big Data Conference, taking place in Toronto this August 20th. Hear from industry experts including some of the most influential consultants, tech giants and analytics organization from around the world. Through presentations and case studies from thought leaders, the DDM Conference will provide Canadian professionals with the information they need to stay competitive.
Agenda to include sessions on:
- How marketers are using insights from data analytics to get the big payoff.
- The software and technology companies facilitating the recovery of data and the analytical capabilities to understand it.
- The marketers whose CMO, CTO and CIO are learning how to leverage what they have already collected and how to collect more actionable data on their customers and potential customers.
- Companies who have the data but need consultants to help leverage it. Who are these knights in shining armor?
- Matthew Quint, Director, Center on Global Brand Leadership, Columbia Business School
- Jamie Edwards, CEO, MediaCom Canada
- Mark Aboud, Managing Director, SAP Canada Inc.
Tickets for this one day conference are available now for $299.00 + HST