With experienced marketing and advertising professionals seeking the knowledge and tools needed to traverse the dynamic digital landscape, SES Toronto 2013 has announced this year’s conference agenda. Case study and best practice presentations will detail how marketers integrate a variety of channels – including social, local, mobile, analytics, and others – in order to engage and acquire new customers. SES Toronto conference & showcase, being held at the Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre on June 12-14, 2013, is designed by industry thought leaders and innovators.
“The SES Toronto programming reflects how digital marketing continues to expand. The conference is an opportunity to hear experts present their latest case studies, as well as time for specialists to tell us what tactics have been working well in their arenas,” said Andrew Goodman, SES Advisory Board Member and President of Page Zero Media.
SES Toronto sessions that reflect how digital marketing is tracking in 2013 include:
- Bringing Together Paid, Owned, and Earned Media
- Developing an Integrated Social Search Strategy
- Proving the Value of Your Search Campaign: Tangible SEO Metrics
- Mobile Marketing: Connecting with Your Consumers on the Move
- The RTB & Programmatic Trading Opportunity for Online Marketers: Truths & Myths
- Breaking Down the Borders: International & Multilingual SEO
SES Toronto 2013 is also offering an early-bird savings of up to $300 for attendees who register for a conference pass by May 9, 2013.